By Invitation to UK Security Expo
Keeping crowds safe and secure is a major challenge, in the end it is about being able to deploy intelligence and security assets in a coordinated way to have the greatest chance of mitigating the risks associated with a terrorist attack or public disorder.
Invitation to attend UK Security Expo 2016
(30 November – 1 December, London Olympia)
Claim a complimentary visitor pass (worth £99) at www.uksecurityexpo.com/plreg
UK Security Expo is an established event in the global security calendar, bringing over 8,000 security professionals from Government, Transport, Intelligence, Defence, Law Enforcement and the Emergency Services together to tackle the most timely of issues concerning terrorism, transport security, major event security, cyber terrorism and criminality and more.
- Jon Fitje Hoffmann Director for Strategic Analysis, Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) discusses – Communicating the threat of terrorism to the public – does a “National Threat Level” really work?
- Julian Frost, Bedfordshire Police, JESIP discusses – Continually improving emergency services interoperability and multi-agency response
- Chief Inspector James Pigg, National Counter Terrorism Policing Operations discusses – Disruptive effects on aviation security
- Gary McManus, Identity Fraud Investigator, Metropolitan Police Service discusses – Genesius & Amberhill: Combating false identity documents
- Scott Wilson, National Police Coordinator, Protect and Prepare discusses – Protect and Prepare in the international arena
- Gary Ash, Chief Inspector, Specialist Operations, Police Search Adviser (PolSA), British Transport Police (BTP) discusses – Project Servator
- David Roney, Office of the National Co-ordinator PROTECT & PREPARE, National Counter Terrorism Policing HQ discusses – Protect and prepare – game changers
WHAT’S ON AT UK SECURITY EXPO 2016
- Major Exhibitor Showcase – 200+ companies showing the very best and latest security products and services, this is the place to compare and contrast, and source solutions for your security needs
- 8000+ Visitors – made up of senior decision makers from the public and private sector, drinks reception open to all at end of Day One
- International Delegations – over 30 Country Delegations, bringing over £1bn of spending power, hosted and escorted around the exhibition floor
- Securing Crowded Places Immersive Demonstrator – run in partnership with the Home Office JSaRC and Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure.
- Live Response and Technology Demonstrations – valuable insight into what technologies are available to help keep your operation safe and secure
- Cyber Security Workshop – By Application only
- Counter Terrorism for Facilities Managers Workshop – By Application only
- Principles of Crisis Management Workshop – By Application only
- 6 High Level Conferences including –
Global Counter Terrorism
Designing Out Terrorism
Critical National Infrastructure
Protecting Crowded Places