Job opportunities for retired members
Ladies & Gents,
I am retired Cheshire officer and a member of Warrington NARPO. I have set up Peel recruitment Solutions and we specialise in finding employment for former Police officers and staff in the law enforcement sector. We supply staff to numerous forces and major national investigations such as Hillsborough.
We have had great success if finding employment for North West retired officers via NARPO circulations and all of our services are free.
I currently have 6 vacancies for investigators based in Rainham, Dagenham. Could you please circulate the attached advert to your members?
Please have a look at our website to get some background and feel free to contact me or Bob to verify my credentials.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Peel Solutions is a North West based specialist recruitment agency run by Andy Smith a retired Detective Superintendent from Cheshire. He urgently needs good candidates for the following vacancies:
Crime Investigator x 6
Based in Rainham, Dagenham
Full Time – 37 hours a week
Temporary (until project completion)
Salary Band E
Closing Date: 24th February 2017 at 5pm
The Operation is the national co-ordination leading the response to non-recent child abuse investigations involving persons of public prominence or abuse within an institutional setting across all police forces and devolved authorities.
To conduct enquiries as directed by the Major Incident Room regarding a bespoke project researching archives based in Rainham.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Ability to work as a team within as small unit
• Experience of conducting investigations/enquiries or demonstrate the ability to quickly develop the required skills
• Demonstrate Knowledge of the HOLMES system and various Police Systems
• Full valid UK Driving License to achieve the need to travel nationally
• Good keyboard skills and be converse in the use of Microsoft Products such as Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal , written , numeracy and literacy skills
• Prepared to travel Nationally and stay overnight as and when required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate previous experience of working within a Major Incident Room
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a Temporary basis until the project has been completed.