Payroll and Change of Address


Payroll and Change of Address

Payroll has asked that the following be circulated to you – could you please notify them directly if you have had a change of address in the past year or two

We have received several items of correspondence from the Royal Mail for police pensioners who have moved address but have not notified us of this change.

Comments on the envelopes have included ‘the individual moved several years ago’.

If any pensioner has not received any mail at all from Payroll for a few years the above may well be the reason.

In a very small number of instances, we have been able to contact the pensioner, but the vast majority have no other contact details on their pension record or the telephone number/s are no longer active.

If we have been unable to contact the pensioner, pension payment/s will be suspended until the pensioner has contacted the Payroll department to advise their new contact details. This only applies to those for whom we have received returned mail.

We can accept change of addresses by email or post, but two forms of ID will be required ie, Date of Birth, National Insurance number, first 4 digits of the bank account that the pension is paid into, middle name/s etc.

Email address

A further request please – If pensioners would like their P60’s sent to them via email as opposed to via the post please could you ask if they would advise us by sending an email to the Payroll Department

Hopefully, those not in NARPO will hear about this and contact us too.

Thank you for your help

Kind Regards


Zena Smith 46055563
Pensions Officer
Kent & Essex Directorate of Support Services

Tel Internal 01 2420
Tel External +441474 366420


Payroll and Change of Address